Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where is the Fucking Beef?

The Funniest Person in Austin Contest is over. My first, second and third place predictions were two-thirds correct, and it was my fault. That is to say, I had me in there somewhere. I'm glad my friends made it, but I'm disappointed in myself. People can tell me it's subjective all they want, but the fact is I could've done way, way better.

I really wanted to wake up in a good mood today. It's a gorgeous day, I have a cup of coffee in my hand, music is playing...but I cannot shake this feeling that my life is spiraling into a deep ocean of depression like an airplane with its wing engulfed in flame. I need to pull up somehow. Perhaps I was resting my mood for the remainder of the year on placing in the contest. I am an idiot.

There's so much I wanna talk about, but I don't have the motivation. This summer's theme:

Less Blogging, More Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment