Thursday, May 1, 2008

Morsels

I recently saw a porno that was Rated PG. In one scene, these seven dudes all held this one girl's hand, just one after the other. Then later on they all gang-spooned her. I've never seen anything like it. The last scene, the big climax, they all went and got ice cream, and the credits rolled while they showed the girl with vanilla ice cream dripping all over her mouth and chin. Very provocative. I think it was on PAX.
--------------------
My mom has always been a huge pack rat. She keeps anything that doesn't break in the dishwasher, so that of course includes Styrofoam to-go boxes and ham bones. I distinctly remember a time in my childhood where I tried to throw away all the bones in the bone drawer, and my mom yelled, "What are you doing? Those are perfectly good bones!"
She says she was keeping them for an art project she would make one day, where I guess she'd glue all the bones to a Styrofoam to-go box, but it never materialized. She probably threw away the glue.
--------------------
My vision is really terrible, and as a result I've worn glasses almost all my life. When I was a kid, around third grade when I first got them, kids used to take them and pass them around and play keep away with them. They were wasting their time, because I couldn't see a thing anyway, so I made no attempt to get them back. They hated that I never played along. It would've been the same thing if one kid just quietly stole my glasses and put them in his pocket. I still didn't really stand a chance at getting the glasses back without the kid's mercy. They should have spent that time calling me names, because my hearing was fine.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious to me, because my mom hordes bones too. She'll snatch them right off your plate and suck the marrow out. I guess all mothers feast on bone marrow -- it's what gives them their super mom powers. And their blood lust.

    ReplyDelete