Friday, May 16, 2008

Burger King Adults Club

I had to put together some political stuff together for a show recently. I didn't have a lot of time to prepare, so I unfortunately had to tackle some stuff that happened a while back (in political terms, a couple weeks ago).

Remember the last Democratic debate where George and Charlie couldn't leave the flag lapel and Jeremiah Wright questions alone? Remember when they also (tried) to make Hillary look like a lovable underdog? Well, you haven't seen the half of it, because here are some of the questions that didn't make the video, that were cut for time's sake...

----------------------------------------------

Charlie Gibson: "Mr Osama...I'm sorry, that won't happen again. Anyway, some people in my neighborhood say you're Muslim. Are you Muslim? How many times are we gonna have to ask you that before you just cave in and say you're Muslim?

George Stephanopoulos: Mrs. Clinton, you're a gun-loving Annie Oakley-type character all of the sudden, who drinks whiskey and threatens Iran for no reason.

Good work.

Back to you, Mr. Barack Osama bin Laden Hussein...what, did I do it too? Hmm. Hey, is your nutty church pastor as nutty in real life as he is in that funny clip that we play over and over in the news? Have you seen the clip? Let's watch it a couple times.

CG: Mrs. Clinton, how's your hubby? Nice. I like him.

GS: Mr. Saddam Hussein Khadafi...oh, get over it. Look, Mrs. Clinton here I'm assuming has simply forgotten her flag lapel pin at home in her flag lapel pin drawer, but something tells me you threw yours in the sewer. What is it about terrorism that you love so much?

CG: Mr. Muslim, I heard you celebrate 9-11 every year with a Jaegerbomb party. Are any of these baseless accusations true?

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment