Life has become the utmost mundane. I wake up, drink a cup of coffee, read the news for about an hour, go to work, come home, listen to music and write and read the news for hours on end until I have a comedy show or until someone calls me.
I don't ask girls out ever because I'm pretty broke right now. I'm more broke than I should be because I've been lazy and not working as much as I could. I'm lazy because I"m broke. And so on, and so on, and so on.
If I asked a girl out right now, my line would go something like, "Can I take you to dinner? OK, gimme a week, I'll see how much I have left in the bank. I might need to sell something."
So instead I spend most of my time obsessing over the election. I think the only reason I pour over every single article I can is because I am literally scared of a John McCain win. I've woken up in a cold sweat at 3am from McCain-mares, which are essentially the same as Palin-mares, which with a more moth-bally scent.
It's a good thing this election has been going on for so long. Otherwise I'd be spending most of my time staring at a blank website.
Don't know what to offer you I'm only broke and lonely
And another one goes, and another goes by
Sometimes when I step outside I see you standing right in front of me
And another one goes, and another one goes by
----------------
Now playing: The Magnetic Fields - Please Stop Dancing
via FoxyTunes
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment