Sunday, October 5, 2008

Son of Pulled Porky Pig

Went back yesterday and snatched up these gems for a dangerously low amount of cash:

Four Tops - The Best of Four Tops

The Jazz Crusaders - Lighthouse '69

The 5th Dimension - The Age of Aquarius

Stan Getz & João Gilberto - Getz/Gilberto

James Brown - The Popcorn

Joe Tex - The Best of Joe Tex

Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed & Delivered

I also got a Tempations Ten Year Anniversary compilation as well as a re-issue of
Thelonious Monk - The Complete Genius (which is a double LP of everything he did for Blue Note). I couldn't find those album covers on the internet anyway, which kinda made me happy.


In other news, I really, really want a dog. It's something I think about every single day. Not a girlfriend, not a hobby. I want a dog. I will save up and buy a dog. Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment