I want my boring life back.
I had to kick my newest roommate out the other night. I've never so closely encountered such pure insanity from one person, and I've dated some really crazy women in the past. Note to self and anyone reading this: If someone is interviewing with you to be your future roommate and they mention not one but three or four jail/fight stories, just politely ask them to leave. Sometimes, being altruistic and trying to give people a chance, or the benefit of the doubt, or whatever it is I did, is a really stupid idea. Chances are they're probably gonna end up getting really drunk one night and threaten to break your jaw and then call the girl you've been dating a "cunt" for no reason. Just sayin'.
I think I want my next roommate to be a deaf-mute who works twenty-three hours a day and only comes home to shower and nap while I'm not home. Failing that, I'd love to find a grocery bag full of cash and just live alone.
------------
In other news, Sarah Palin is speculating whether or not Caroline Kennedy will be handled with "kid gloves" (I fucking hate that phrase) because she is from a higher class than her, or something like that. She also says that she was "exploited by the mainstream media" during the '08 election. This coming from someone who complained about not getting enough media attention just after she lost. Now she's getting it, and she's using the time to complain about the media. Oh, my fucking head hurts.
Now I don't know much about Caroline Kennedy, but I'm willing to guess that she's not as stunningly retarded as Palin (whether she's qualified to be an unelected senator is irrelevant to this blog entry, but for the record, I don't). Sorry, Sarah, but when you say the things you said on national television while running for Vice President of the most powerful country in the world, expect some scrutiny, and also expect some laughs from the back of the room.
------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wowwwwwww dude.
ReplyDeleteThat is totally ridick!