On Monday, I had no idea where I would be going to work next, and worse, I had no idea who would be our next president, and there was a chance it was going to be John McCain. Worse than that, his running mate, Sarah Palin, was even further to the right than our current president. I wouldn't even call her "right-wing", because that would infer that she employs some kind of a preconceived philosophy. This woman has no philosophy; she is fucking crazy.
Cut to today, and I'm fortunately once again employed. Barack Obama is our next president. The wind is blowing. The sun is shining. The eggs are burning!!
------
Okay, I'm back. That was close.
Where was I?
Oh yea. Last night, the majority of America, after comparing the two candidates (Obama and Palin), resoundingly said NO to Sarah Palin. Sure, a whole lot of em were saying "Yes we can" to Obama, but there was a palpable hatred of Palin the air, and fairweather McCain fans, with their vote for Obama, rhetorically asked McCain, "Are you fucking kidding me?"
Sarah Palin is and will be a joke forever. We as Americans must NEVER FORGET, and we must never let her (or that other "GOP rising star" Bobby Jindal) anywhere near the White House. I'm serious. Group effort, America. No President Palin. No President Jindal. Not ever. Also, still no President Clinton. That hasn't changed.
K, I'm gonna eat these eggs now.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment