Monday, August 4, 2008

Remote Control Car for Christmas

Fuck Yea FREEDOM! FREEEEEEEEDOMMMM!

No, I did not just watch Braveheart, but it'd be okay if I did.

Today. Today I move forward.
On a stagecoach.
Pulled by really old mules.

But forward none the less.

I have nothing but good things to look forward to. Last chapter of my life had an awful ending. So everything from here on out will be great, right?

"The night is darkest just before the dawn."
-Harvey Dent/Two Face


"The night is brightest just before the dawn. And what's so great about dawn, anyway?"
- Contrarian Man

Hey yall I'm headlining Homer's this Saturday. I hope the good people at Last Gas make a cool looking flyer with my stupid looking face on it. I wanna be part of that exclusive club. Have you seen the one with Dale Alexander? Man, that's supercool HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT

Ok, so, go to Homer's this Saturday. 9pm.










----------------
Now playing: Lee Ranaldo - Bean Vine Blues

1 comment: